Xbox 360 E3 Debate Volume 2 Part 1
A few weeks ago we had the concluding part to James Woodcock’s Xbox 360 debate and we mentioned about his next volume of discussion on the current events during the E3 expo. Featuring our very own Barrie once again, who joins alongside other fellow Xbox site members, they were not short of things to talk about in this Xbox 360 Debate Volume 2.
Separated into two parts, part 1 is now online and covers the Nintendo Wii and Sony PlayStation 3 predominantly and how they fair against the opinions of Xbox 360 owners.
Topics covered in part 1 include:
– Nintendo Wii name change, what is the Wiison for this?
– Nintendo Wii controller gimmick or serious tool?
– Sony PlayStation 3 presentation uninspiring?
– Should Microsoft be worried?
– Sony PlayStation 3 pricing disaster?
– Sony PlayStation 3 double trouble with packaging?
– Blu-ray or no way?
– Any need for the Microsoft Xbox 360 Core System?
– Sony PlayStation 3 Controller forgets to rumble, but tilts
– Microsoft brand a problem for the Xbox 360?
– Sony PlayStation 3 positives
– Xbox 360 Vs PS3 Power
– Multimedia Functionality
– Lack of Sony PS3 Online information
– SEGA Dreamcast nostalgia
– Sony PlayStation on PSP
Part 2 will be available from the 24th May and we will give you another heads up as soon as that goes online.