World In Conflict: CE
With the recent Sierra announcement that World In Conflict, the interesting looking RTS would be heading to both PC and Xbox 360, Sierra have also announced a Collector’s Edition for all those hungry fans. A Next-Gen RTS with stunning graphics, completely destructible 3D battlefields and an innovative gameplay mechanism, removing traditional resource-gathering and base-building in favor of non-stop combat, tactical decisions and an FPS-like addiction to intense action.
The World in Conflict Collector’s Edition will include:
• Authentic Piece of the Berlin Wall: An authentic piece of Cold War history, taken directly from remnants of the famed Berlin Wall that once divided Europe along the lines of Superpower control.
• “Modern Marvels©: The Berlin Wall” by The History Channel®: Learn the definitive tale of one of the most hated symbols of oppression in history and hear stories of those who braved the deadly No Man’s Land between East and West.
• Behind the Scenes Videos – Explore the making of World in Conflict through extensive behind the scenes videos, showing development secret, gameplay tips and more.
• Creative Headset HS-390 – Call out commands to your teammates using the limited edition of the World in Conflict Headset HS-390 of Creative Labs. It provides a comfortable fit through lightweight design, slim neckband and cushioned earpads. Top-quality sound is ensured by a noise-cancelling microphone and gold-plated plugs.
• Limited Edition Collector’s Packaging: The Cold War battle rages on the collectible World in Conflict packaging, showing Soviet and USA flags facing off on opposing sides of the game box
World in Conflict will be available in September 2007.
Keep an eye on ConsoleMonster and we will keep you updated as soon as we know more.
Originally Written By: Barrie Rogers