We Wish You A Merry SX-Mas
Many of you young’uns are writing out your christmas lists to Santa asking for new HDTV’s, HD-DVD Players, Gears of War, Vision Cams or the wireless steering wheel. We at 360 Monster suggest you tear your list up and instead write the following:
Dear Santa… As I’ve been such a good boy/girl this year could you please send me a Suzuki SX-4 with,
* An ultra-high-tech, ’game-inspired’ colour scheme including recessed LED emitters to brighten the interior of the vehicle.
* A dashboard-integrated Xbox 360 coupled with a close proximity digital projection system to display on the interior of the vehicle’s retractable hood, easily enabled by the push of a button.
* A second Xbox 360 powering two separate LCD display screens in the seat backs.
* A 30-inch retractable rear projection screen in the cargo area.
* High-relief, force-feedback front seats
* Four wireless controllers, including a steering-wheel-mounted gaming control for the driver.
* Multi-speaker surround audio system with wide frequency response.
Yes this is what every kid dreams of a pimped out SX4 with two 360’s, HDTV’s, thumping speakers and a very swish paint job to finish it off and as you can see from the image above it looks as good as it sounds.
Originally Written By: Lee Matthews