Viva Pinata: Daily Give Away (Day 3)
Viva Pinata is back, and to celebrate the recent release of Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise we are releasing a daily does of 5 Viva Pinata Vision Cards to our lucky readers, followed by a comment competition this Friday to WIN a copy of the game plus our 3 remaining vision cards, all of which have been kindly given to us by fellow Pinata lovers over at Microsoft’s XCN.
Day 1 Vision Cards: Click here
Day 2 Vision Cards: Click here
Here are our third batch of Viva Pinata Vision Cards:
(Right click on each image below and select “Save Image As…” to save each card)
A Guide on How to Use Viva Pinata Vision Cards
1. Pinata Vision only becomes active after you’ve completed the tutorial and reach level 4. If you try to use the Vision camera before this it won’t work. Leafos will prompt you when you can start using your cards.
2. Make sure the zoom on the camera is turned all the way around to the right. If that doesn’t work, try turning it all the way to the left.
3. Make sure you’re in a very well lit room. You need a lot of light, but be careful that there’s no glare on the card.
4. The easiest way to use a card is to print it out from a colour printer. Move the paper slowly towards the camera until the blue lines capture the edges of the card. Keep moving it forward slowly until the light goes green. The card will usually fit the Pinata Vision window perfectly before the Pinata pops into your garden.
5. If you do need to use your Vision Camera on your computer screen, make sure the screen is bright and there’s no glare on it. If you have a laptop it’s easier to move the screen than the camera.
6. If you’re getting a red light keep trying the card at slightly different angles – eventually it will be picked up.
7. If you’re getting an amber light then the card has been recognised but there’s some other problem stopping you from getting the Pinata.
8. One general point – if the barcode or any of the borders of the card are obscured it won’t work. Make sure there’s no glare or misplaced fingers over the borders of the card.
(Thanks AceyBongos for the tip)
Until tomorrow’s next batch, enjoy your third batch of your new Pinatas!