Virtua Fighter 5 Gets Updated
The next time you are connected to XBOX Live and boot up Virtua Fighter 5, you will be prompted to download SEGA’s newly released patch which introduces a few new features, fixes and changes including the ability to save replays, the option to have a rematch and a few costume options. Here’s the full list:
- Some characters will now be able to select costume-specific pants in alternate costumes, for example equipping Costume A pants in Costume B.
- Replays of online battles can now be saved.
- One additional item per character (appear as “Downloaded item” in Costume settings/Item edit dialog).
- Gamer pictures will now be shown in online battles.
- After winning the World Tournament Final, it’s now more likely that rivals you have not defeated will be playing in arcades.
- When someone joins an online match, you can now see their connection quality.
- Various fixes for minor bugs, including a texture bug.
- Easier sorting of rankings.
- Rematches in Online VS. Player Matches now possible even when the players haven’t added their opponent to their friend list
Will this update encourage you to play more Virtua Fighter 5? Leave a comment with your thoughts.