Two Worlds Riding High
SouthPeak Games are today enjoying some well deserved time off after the huge success of their Oblivion beater?title – Two Worlds for Microsoft’s Xbox 360 which has been in the Xbox 360 Top 10 Chart for four consecutive weeks.
SouthPeak Games’ Vice President Melanie Mroz commented on that such success
“Two Worlds has taken the Xbox 360 world by storm.” she continued “To say we’re ecstatic with how the title has performed in the UK is an absolute understatement. Its success is down to a combination of factors – right time, right format, right publisher – but most importantly it’s a cracking game which has sated the desire of Xbox 360’s avid role-players.”
“This is just the start of our plans for Two Worlds – we’ll be announcing more good news shortly”
Two Worlds is a Fantasy-Role Playing Game which will put you in a beautiful world with spectacular battles and immense character development.
Two Worlds Features:
- Offering a Freedom of Choice Unseen in other Role Playing Games: The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player’s actions and changes accordingly – offering new and exciting challenges.
- Strong, Non-Linear Storyline: Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
- Spectacular and Dynamically Choreographed Fights: The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
- Free and Unlimited Character Development: Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of “career changers.”
- Animals to be Ridden On: Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
- A choice of traps and snares are at the Player’s disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
- Huge Variety of Items to be Found: Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
- Wide Range of Beautifully Rendered Terrains: From high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
- Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities.
- Up to 8 players in the multiplayer mode.
- Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
- Multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.