This week’s XBOX Live Arcade releases are…
As previously confirmed, Rocky and Bullwinkle will be available to download from the XBOX Live Arcade this Wednesday. Rocky & Bullwinkle offers a fast, fun collection of over 100 micro-games, starring your favorite characters from the classic cartoon series: Rocky and Bullwinkle, Boris and Natasha, Dudley Do-Right, and many more. Xbox LIVE® Vision owners can control 25 of the games using gestures, a surefire way to liven up any gathering. Filled to the brim with zany humor and hilarious antics, this is one title you don’t want to “moose” out on!
• Great characters: Based on one of the most popular cartoon series of all time, the game features Rocky, Bullwinkle, Boris, Natasha, and a host of other memorable characters from the classic TV show.
• Fun, fast action: Over 100 fast-paced micro-games are packed with zany, family-friendly humor layered with an extra level of humor for the adults. The fast action and quick games create an easy pick-up-and-play experience for gamers of all ages.
• Xbox LIVE Vision interaction: Use the Xbox LIVE Vision camera for gesture-based gameplay with 25 of the mini-games.
• Hotseat multiplayer: Up to twelve players can compete locally in hotseat mode.
Joining Rocky and Bullwinkle, is Battlezone, a remake of the classic with new multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag. This updated version is truly a must-have for any fan of the original, which is also included. Additionally, players can use the Xbox LIVE Vision camera to watch live video of their opponents. Combine these features with new special effects for weapon firing, impacts and explosions, and you have the killer arcade classic as you’ve never experienced it before.
• Classic Atari arcade game action: Continuing in the tradition of Centipede and Asteroids, Atari brings you another arcade classic, Battlezone, updated for the next generation with both enhanced and original game graphics and play. For its time, Battlezone was revolutionary with its vector graphics and its intense tank-on-tank action. Now you can play both the original and enhanced versions and take it to the next level with multiplayer play.
• Multiplayer modes: Include your friends in Battlezone play with the new Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag multiplayer modes.
• Camera-enabled: Use the Xbox LIVE Vision Camera to see the reactions of your friends as you blast their tank off the screen.
You can view the achievement list for Battlezone, here. Rocky and Bullwinkle is priced at 800 Microsoft Points whilst Battlezone is 400 Microsoft Points. Which game will you be downloading, if any? Leave a comment with your thoughts.