This week’s Arcade title is…
We are pleased to announce today that this week’s Xbox LIVE Arcade title will be Konami’s classic joystick breaker – Track & Field. Read on for details and costs.
On your mark! Get set! Go! The world title is on the line and you have to compete in six events to cement your legacy as a World Champion. Race the 100m Dash and 110m Hurdles, test your skills with the Javelin and Hammer Throw, and hop to it with the Long Jump and High Jump. Global leaderboards will compare your skills to see where you truly rank in the world. Compete with up to four other athletes on one Xbox or over Xbox LIVE. Originally released in 1983, Track & Field was an arcade button-smashing classic, and now you can play it on Xbox.
- Button-smashing multiplayer experience:Compete in events with up to four players in Xbox LIVE Versus Mode. Go head-to-head in the running events. Host your own World Champion party.
- New leaderboards: Track your achievements with all-time and weekly leaderboards for high score, event results, and win/loss ratios.
- Enhanced graphics: Choose either the authentic original graphics or the enhanced graphics including new special effects and hand-painted game sprites and backgrounds.
- Enhanced audio: All music and sound effects have been digitally enhanced to sound richer and deeper.
- Achievements: Twelve new achievements ranging from easy to hard encourage you to become a World Champion atTrack & Field.
- 400 MS Points
We are already shopping for our 80’s headbands and tight shorts in readiness for some button mashing fun this Wednesday. Let us know if you too will be crippling your Xbox Controller this coming Arcade Wednesday.