Tenchu IV to be published by Ubisoft
It has been announced that Ubisoft is set to publish Tenchu IV in the United States and in Europe. Also in the wake of this news, a Tenchu V and Tenchu VI are planned; although the specific consoles that the respective games will be on are not mentioned. What is known about Tenchu IV so far are these things:
- The protagonists are Rikimaru and Ayame
- The game takes place one year after the riots caused by the Witchcraft Lord “Tenrai”. And the game revolves around the abduction of a princess
- There will be a strong emphasis on stealth and sneaking
- There will be a rejuvenated character design and new voice actors
- The assassination animations will be different for each character
So what do you all think? Will this be a better game than previous Tenchu games? Will it make good use of the Wii-mote? Let us know.