Sony: The Fun’s Always Free
Sony has released a promotional advertisement for their PlayStation Network with the slogan “The Fun’s Always Free”. The advert which has appeared online digs at the fact the XBOX Live service costs RRP £39.99 and settles the rumours of the Sony charging for PlayStation’s online service.
Is this Sony giving a hint to Microsoft? Leave a comment with your thoughts.
About The Author
SAVE 15% OFF EWINRACING CHAIRS!
Use code Consolemonster at checkout and get 15% off your order at EwinRacing.com.
Follow Us On Twitter
- RT @FatFishGames: Our new game - Slicer - is simple to learn, hard to master. Releases today on the iOS @AppStore - https://t.co/vzxObEHVOQ…
- RT @FatFishGames: Our new #game Tiny Jumper releases today. It’s the perfect accompaniment to your morning #coffee. Go check it out! https:…
- RT @FatFishGames: Reach for the skies in our latest game, released today - Tiny Jumper. Download from the App Store today! #ios #game http…
- The 4 Best #Casino-Related Moments ... https://t.co/sRM6UxPAFU ... https://t.co/rttjPaxja2
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Official Trai https://t.co/Krm0UtNndC #ps4 #reddeadredemption #reddeadredemption2 #xboxone https://t.co/8RmKiNtXm1