Scramble hits the Xbox Live Arcade
It’s Wednesday and we all know what that means. Yup Arcade Wednesdays, where our Marketplace lives up a bit with some new content. Today, after a no show last week, we finally see the release of Scramble for the Xbox Live Arcade. This title can be downloaded for Free as a trial and if you wish to purchase it, then it will cost you 400MS Points. This title is open to all Xbox Live Regions.
If you’re not sure what Scramble’s all about, here are some details on the game to see if it floats your boat:
Scramble your fighter and take on the enemy base in this newly enhanced version of the arcade classic.The base is heavily guarded and you must guide your ship throughfive levels of enemy defenses before you can destroy your objective.
Featuring brand-new graphics and sounds for Xbox 360â„¢, take your skills online and challenge the new “Versus” and “Co-op” modes.List your high score on the Xbox Live® leaderboards and prove you’re the best in the world!
- Enhanced artwork: Hand-painted models, particles systems for explosions, and smoke and cosmic new parallax scrolling backgrounds make for a visual feast.
- Upgraded sound: Listen to digitally enhanced sound effects and tunes.
- Multiple levels: Play through six levels of ever-increasing challenge and excitement.
- Multiplayer modes: Try the new Xbox Live split-screen multiplayer modes, including Versus Mode and Co-op Mode.
- Achievements: Score a series of achievements which range from straightforward to challenging.
- Leaderboards:Online scoreboards capture a range of statistics including highest score (single-player and co-op) and win/loss ratio in Versus Mode.Leaderboards are displayed for all time as well as weekly.