Rainbow 6 Vegas – Auto Update
Today Ubisoft have released an update for Rainbow 6 Vegas which addresses many issues that have been reported by members of its community. So the next time you decided to pop some tangos, you will be asked to auto update the game.
For anyone interested to hear what has been fixed, below is a list of what has been patched in this first update, with more “critical issues” promised to be addressed in future updates.
– Fixed bugs with voice recognition
– Fixed a bug that made the game crash when killing Dr. Smythe under a specific circumstance.
– Getting stuck at briefing screen when joining a match in progress
– Fixed a coop crash when failing a mission numerous times
– Fixed an exploit where observers received same kills as host in terrorist hunt
– Fixed a intermittent coop crash in map Factory
– Fixed a disconnection bug when host changes map
– Fixed a bug with live camera that forced a reboot.
– Fixed an issue with max players not being related to recommended players for maps.
– Added better feedback in the game search menus.
– Fixed a bug with the siege specialist achievement.
– Fixed players crashing when using shield and entering a game with shield restricted.
– Fixed a rare crash when starting a coop story game
– Fixed a bug that made the shield become invisible in certain circumstances.
– Fixed a display bug with weapons disappearing while using shield
– Fixed a crash while using the Live Vision Camera
– Fixed a display bug with the canister in retrieval staying visible after being taken.
– Fixed a random crash for clients in COOP games.
– Fixed a display error that showed 14 players instead of 16 for dedicated servers.
– Fixed a bug with score limits not working properly.
– Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented grenades from being used at game start.
– Fixed a crash through the world bug related to starting COOP games while playing Terrorist Hunt.
– Fixed a crash through the world bug in Casino COOP.
– Fixed a bug with invalid recommended players in COOP maps.
– Fixed a lockup in COOP mode related to clients joining a game late.
– Fixed a bug where a dedicated server set for 16 players only accepted 14.
– Added better feedback in the game search menus
– Remove proximity voice chat from team games.
– Adjust TerroHunt XP based on density setting:
– Fixed bug regarding voice chat – Now voice chat works for all players
– Fixed a crash where clients crash when host change map or quit the game before they have time to load lobby
– Fixed a crash when client selects Option/ Map name either in the lobby or In game
– Fixed a bug related to the infiltration specialist achievement
– Fixed a bug where when score limit is 10 a game does not end when canister is deposited
– Fixed a bug in splitscreen:Crash when player 2 Press ready before player 1 in the login profile menu
– Fixed a bug where game occasionally crashes on boot at the Title Screen.
– Fixed some localization errors in Spanish