Podcast – 360voice.com Developers Interview
In a recent Podcast, James Woodcock talks to the developers behind 360voice.com which is a site that allows your Xbox 360 to blog to the world, showing everybody your achievements, gamerscore, games played and even lack of activity if you have dared to neglect your beloved Microsoft Xbox 360 console for 24 hours.
Below is a run down of what’s discussed in the Podcast:
- What is 360voice.com?
- Where did the idea originate?
- How long did it take to develop?
- Massive server demand
- Individual tasks both Trapper and Steve perform
- Registration process explained
- Recommendations for integrating 360voice information
- Any feedback from Microsoft?
- Sony PlayStation 3 voice blogging interest?
- Microsoft’s developer support
- Xbox 360 love and admiration
- Enjoying developing 360voice.com?
- Who creates the funny quips?
- Future additions to 360voice.com?
- Possible customization per Gamertag?
- Press reaction to the website?
- Most played games and Uno
- High Definition Televisions
- Purchasing HD DVD?
- Nintendo Wii
- First gaming experience?
- Classic gaming compared to today?
Length: 43 Mins