New Vegas 2 Content in July
Ubisoft have announced new downloadable content will be coming to Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 in July. The content will come in the form of a “Fan Pack” which will contain three new multiplayer maps, new ranks, more A.C.E.S. and more.
Firstly to the new maps, and fans favourite, “Calypso Casino” will be returning from Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas along with “Murdertown – Dark” and “CQB Training – Dark”. The new ranks will mean players can go behind the rank of Elite and with the new ranks come new A.C.E.S. in the categories: Marksman, CQB and Assault. XP and Points players have already accumulated will apply to the new Ranks and A.C.E.S.
The new pack will also add a Grenade Indicator icon which will display on screen when players are in the facility of a fragmentation or incendiary grenade and a new, more tactical setting labelled the “High Stakes Setting” will be added. This setting includes:
• Limited HUD
• No radar
• Enemies not visible on tactical map
• Grenade indicator is disabled
• Health System
• Health regeneration is disabled
• Altered post-process effects of being in a critical health state
Changes to the Weapons & Gadgets within the game will also be made. This includes:
• Aim assistance is completely disabled, requiring players to be more precise
• Bullet spread is increased when not zoomed in
• Less ammunition
• Kill Camera is always disabled
• Friendly Fire is always enabled
• Explosion delay of the incendiary grenade has been increased
• Detonation speed of the C4 has been slightly increased
• Increased the damage of Sniper Rifles at long range
• Increased the base accuracy of the Light Machine Guns
• Adjusted the rate of fire for some of the Assault Rifles, Shotguns and an SMG
• Sped up the time it takes to zoom in and out with weapons, making it more responsive
Finally, some of the other changes being made include:
• Respawns in Team Deathmatch – Hosts can choose whether or not their match uses random respawns in Team Deathmatch.
• Voice Chat – Hosts can choose to enable voice chat between living and dead players of the same team so that when players die they can keep talking with their teammates (Player Match and System Link only).
• Score in Deathmatch – Player’s score, along with the top opponent, is displayed on the HUD in Deathmatch.
• Team Leader Changes – Players now respawn next to the leader by default, unless players specifically choose to spawn back at the base.
• Show Dead Players in Lobby – Players that have no lives remaining will have a skull icon displayed next to their name in the lobby screen so that it’s easy to tell who is still alive and who has been eliminated.
• Terrorist Hunt Spawning – Fixed the terrorist spawning so they don’t appear right in front of players, or in areas they have cleared recently.
The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Fan Pack will be available to download for free sometime in July.
[Thanks to 360Sync]