New Oblivion quest available
So you have completed Oblivion for the 6th time and you are bored of the downloadable content already. Well Bethesda has released a new quest on the Marketplace titled “The Thieves Den”. There is not much info about the quest apart from:
“Uncover a famous pirate’s lost ship and claim it for your own. Designed for stealth-based characters.”
This quest will set you back 150 Microsoft Points.
What’s that you say? You haven’t got Oblivion? Well don’t worry, you can use the sponsor links on the right and buy it right this instant.
Originally Written By: Toby Bodman
About The Author
EwinRacing Calling Series Chairs
Use code Consolemonster at checkout and get 15% off the purchase of a Calling Series gaming chair!
Follow Us On Twitter
- Watch Ronaldo, De Gea and Mbappé Pick Their FIFA 18 #FUT Team of the Year https://t.co/1IIv7p5RdN #fifa18 https://t.co/LbQfhyCdT6
- Metal Gear Survive Co-Op Launches Tomorrow https://t.co/crhRUADUhX https://t.co/Q5DX02oono #CoOp #MetalGear #PS4… https://t.co/KC1kSfBqBY
- Watch Ronaldo, De Gea and Mbappé Pick Their FIFA 18 #FUT Team of the Year https://t.co/Ua1HvqpgM0… https://t.co/rrTwSmqqvd
- #Fornite Battle Royale Map #Update https://t.co/qvJHe7F6Wy https://t.co/HYfVhhfKph #PS4 #Video https://t.co/PSGcESsXvV
Console Monster is an independent gaming website that is dedicated to the 'core gamer.
Established in 2005 our team of UK and USA volunteer gamers bring our readers regular console gaming news, features, reviews, previews and gaming videos.
If you are looking for a platform to get yourself heard, we would love to hear from you!
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield 4
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- E3 2013
- E3 2014
- E3 2015
- First Look
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Halo 3
- Hands On
- Marketplace Update
- PSN Update
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One