New Oblivion quest available
So you have completed Oblivion for the 6th time and you are bored of the downloadable content already. Well Bethesda has released a new quest on the Marketplace titled “The Thieves Den”. There is not much info about the quest apart from:
“Uncover a famous pirate’s lost ship and claim it for your own. Designed for stealth-based characters.”
This quest will set you back 150 Microsoft Points.
What’s that you say? You haven’t got Oblivion? Well don’t worry, you can use the sponsor links on the right and buy it right this instant.
Originally Written By: Toby Bodman
About The Author
EwinRacing Calling Series Chairs
Use code Consolemonster at checkout and get 15% off the purchase of a Calling Series gaming chair!
Follow Us On Twitter
- Will the new and improved #Gameboy be a throwback or a jump forward? https://t.co/58xKiNdcCq… https://t.co/a429loqtzX
- Why Monster Hunter World has become #Capcom’s best-selling title https://t.co/WDKhQwVJh7 https://t.co/qXCkUxp6hv… https://t.co/pAbn9nQC9l
- Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Preview - Like Cats and Mice https://t.co/dWxQ91NS5v https://t.co/AHAM1E2K5t… https://t.co/05AHdjool1
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be Lara Croft’ https://t.co/10iTIT9Ggj #ps4 #shadowofthetombraider #video #xboxone https://t.co/igDp8netIF
Console Monster is an independent gaming website that is dedicated to the 'core gamer.
Established in 2005 our team of UK and USA volunteer gamers bring our readers regular console gaming news, features, reviews, previews and gaming videos.
If you are looking for a platform to get yourself heard, we would love to hear from you!
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield 4
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- E3 2013
- E3 2015
- First Look
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Halo 3
- Hands On
- Marketplace Update
- PSN Update
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One