Jewel Quest appears on Xbox Live Arcade
A new title has sprouted itself on the Xbox Live Arcade (XLA) yesterday. Going by the name of Jewel Quest, this game can be found in the Puzzle and Word section of the Xbox Live Arcade, weighs in at 37.25MB and costs 800 MPs.
Here is some blurb as to what the game is about:
“Explore the ancient ruins of Mayan civilization while discovering hidden treasures and priceless artifacts. In this unique new take on the classic-style matching game, you must rearrange valuable relics to turn sand tiles into gold. As you venture deeper into the jungle, you will encounter increasingly difficult puzzles containing secret twists, cursed items, and buried artifacts. Earn the respect of your fellow archaeologists and collect oodles of treasures and jewels. Your quest is complete when you have solved every puzzle, uncovered all the gold statues, and proven yourself a Chief Explorer.
As you face the challenges of this ancient civilization:
– Map your progress through 180 challenging puzzles
– Encounter buried relics, cursed items, and mind-boggling boards
– Immerse yourself in stunning graphics, captivating music, and the wild sounds of the jungle
– Earn bonus points and extra lives as you advance through the quest
– Get special hints to help you with your battle against time”
It’s basically Bejeweled with a mini twist and branding that will make Indiana Jones comfortably at home. If that interests you, go check it out.