FIFA 15’s second title update now available
A second title update for FIFA 15has been detailed by EA Sports.
The update, which is available now on the PlayStation 4 and coming soon to the Xbox One, addresses issues with shooting and goalkeepers, as well as improvements to Goal Line Technology.
The full list of fixes is as follows:
- Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
- (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
- Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
- Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
- Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
- Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
- Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
- Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
- Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
- Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
- Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
- Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
- (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
- (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.
In a post on their forums, EA Sports said: “Our commitment to improve the FIFA 15 experience is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements.
“Thanks again for your continuous feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We appreciate this feedback and encourage you to record and share with us of any aspects you’d like to give your opinion on.“
In the Console Monster review, FIFA 15 was described as the “most realistic football video game on the market”.