Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath
Kane’s Wrath is the latest instalment in EA’s wildly popular real-time strategy franchise, Command & Conquer, which ships this coming Week (June 23 in the US, June 27 in the UK). To celebrate the upcoming launch of Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath for the Xbox 360 we have decided to run a little competition for two lucky Monsters to win some fabulous Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath prize packs! Each pack will contain various Kane-centric swag items including a talking Kane bobble-head doll, shirts and caps.*
Now that we surely have you hooked, so what do you need to do…?
Head on over to our Competition page, find the answer to our simple (Google friendly) competition question, enter your Console Monster Forum details and sit back until the competition closes at Midday on 5th July 2008. We will then pluck our two lucky winners out of our Tiberium sculpted hat and send along your prizes, it’s that simple!
So what are you waiting for, free swag, get clicking below!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- The prize will not be exchanged for cash or any other goods.
- This competition is open to members of the Console Monster Forum only.
- All entries must reach us by Midday 12:00pm GMT on 5th July 2008.
- Please use a valid Console Monster Forum ID & e-mail address for your entry.
- Multiple entries from the same email address/username will be removed.
- The staff has the right to refuse a winner for any reason.
- Image of prize is for illustration purposes only, actual prizes received may differ.
- Two winners will be selected once the competition has closed.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners within 21 days.
- The staff’s decision is final.
*The specific Kane prize items may vary
Good luck to all those that enter!
Check out our Preview with the lead producer of the game
If you would like to read more about the upcoming Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath, we recently spoke to Jim Vessella, lead producer on the game at EA LA. You can find out everything that we uncovered and more in our Preview for the game. Click here to read it.