Challenge Yourself in this Week’s New Arcade Titles
This week’s XBOX Live Arcade titles have been confirmed as Brain Challenge and Bliss Island.
Brain Challenge (800 Microsoft Points):
Get your brain in shape with fun daily exercises—these challenging and entertaining puzzles act like a vitamin boost for your brain. Brain Challenge is more than just a game, it’s your personal coach for mental fitness!
Twenty different games in five categories (Memory, Visual, Logic, Math, and Focus) will train all areas of your brain. Keep track of your progress every day, and easily evaluate your level of brain activity. Brain Challenge is the easy and enjoyable way to keep your brain alert.
• Multiplayer fun: Challenge friends with four-player offline and online multiplayer modes.
• Game variety: Thirty games are broken down into different categories—Memory, Visual, Logic, Math, and Focus.
• Training room: Play all the mini-games within each category freely.
• Creative mode: Relax by exploring your brain’s creative abilities through five games.
• Stress mode: Test your abilities under stressful conditions.
• Personal coach: Choose your favourite coach to accompany you through all your brain development steps and develop a unique relationship with him or her.
• Brain charts: View your overall performance and progression with detailed stats and graphs
Bliss Island (400 Microsoft Points):
Bliss Island is a fun and engaging pick-up-and-play game, and once you pick it up, you can’t put it down! Delve into the world of Bliss Island and help Hoshi win a day off as you take on over 25 unique challenges, spread across nine crazy levels. Mastered single player mode? Challenge your friends online and see who really is the Bliss Island champion.
• Pick up and play: Experience more than 25 unique challenges across nine crazy levels.
• Play with friends: Jump into online multiplayer and challenge your friends online.
Both titles are to be released this Wednesday (12th March) on the XBOX Live Arcade. Leave a comment with your thoughts on both titles.