Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare post-release patch detailed
A patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be available later this week.
According to the game’s developer, the patch for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the title will be available within the next 48 hours, with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 patches to follow.
The patch addresses issues such as the Ping Bar not updating correctly, Prestige reset issues and also increases the KC score limit. The full list of fixes is as follows:
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed double XP splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double XP item exists.
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double XP is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression.
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare launched on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on Tuesday, November 4th, 2014.