Burnout Patch Dated…
A new patch adding bikes, new events, dynamic weather and day/night cycles will be hitting our consoles this Thursday, September 18th. Criterion, the UK developers for Burnout: Paradise, have announced on the US PlayStation blog that a huge update is to be made available to 360 and PS3 owners of Burnout: Paradise this Thursday, and best of all, it will be free.
Features to be included in the update!
- Pick from 2 motorcycles featuring male or female characters and start on a whole new progression to earn your Bike License.
- 38 new against-the-clock race events – Burning Ride and Midnight Ride.
- A brand new in-game 24 hr day / night cycle that impacts traffic density and available events. (It’s fully customisable – you can make it day/night/change the clock speed – it’s up to you.)
- Dynamic weather brings an all-new look to Paradise City.
- And if that’s not enough, we’ve got 70 more Freeburn Challenges too.
Will this get you back to playing Burnout: Paradise, or are you all burntout of Burnout? – Pun Intended