Burnout: Paradise bike pack release date confirmed
Criterion Games have announced a release date for their upcoming Burnout: Paradise bike pack. Criterion find it “tough to give specific dates on downloadable content, because [they] don’t know for certain until the last minute” but they are aiming for an 18th September release. The downloadable content will contain the following:
• Two motorcycles featuring male or female characters and start on a whole new progression to earn your Bike License.
• 38 new against-the-clock race events – Burning Ride and Midnight Ride.
• A brand new in-game 24 hr day / night cycle that impacts traffic density and available events. (It’s fully customisable – you can make it day/night/change the clock speed – it’s up to you.)
• Dynamic weather brings an all-new look to Paradise City
• 70 more Freeburn Challenges
Criterion Games also confirmed they will be talking about
achievements trophies in their next blog post. No pricing was confirmed for the content but whatever the price, I’m sure it will be worth it.