Bungie details Destiny patch 188.8.131.52
The patch notes for Destiny update 184.108.40.206 have been announced.
Bungie revealed that the latest patch, which should roll out later today (Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014) “reduces the difficulty of a number of activities, as well as fixes issues when completing the Vault of Glass”. The full list of fixes is as follows:
- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.
Destiny, which is available on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, scored 74% in the Console Monster review.