“Bringing It Home” Available Content 13/07 [Updated]
E3 for 2007 is slowly drawing to a close and today sees the last surge of content released on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. All these downloadable nuggets are all FREE unless stated otherwise and this content is available in all Xbox Live regions:
Gamer Pics and Themes
• Vampire Rain Gamer Pics (60 MS Points)
• Vampire Rain Theme (150 MS Points)
• Stranglehold Theme (150 MS Points)
• Stranglehold Picture Pack (100 MS Points)
• Need for Speed Pro Street – Girls of NFS Gamer Pics (150 MS Points)
• SpiderMan Trilogy: Friend or Foe Trailer
• Fatal Inertia Trailer
• Mercenaries 2 Trailer
• Skate Trailer
• Stranglehold Trailer
• Last Remnant Trailer
• Dynasty Warriors Gundam Trailer
• Fracture Trailer
• Tony Hawk Trailer
• NHL 08 Trailer
• Half-Life 2 Orange Box Trailer
No more demos sadly, although if you are in Canada or the US you can download a demo of The BIGS!
The Bigs elevates America’s favorite pastime to new heights with larger-than-life ballparks, heroic gameplay and incredible player models. Setting this MLB® experience apart from anything you’ve ever seen before are spectacular power-ups, stunning special effects, and a totally unique career mode. Featuring fantastic pitching, batting and fielding animations, the Bigs brings new meaning to the term “highlight reel”. CHECK OUT THE DEMO NOW!
We’ll post up more E3 Marketplace content news should anything crop up throughout today.
[Update – late entry into the E3 2007 Bringing it Home content]
• Harry Potter OOTP Demo