Blogcast – Xbox 360 Debate Part 1
Last week we posted about James Woodcock and his upcoming debate where you could submit your questions surrounding the Xbox360. This debate brought together like minded individuals, including our very own Barrie, who took part in discussing the Xbox 360, its current progress and future.
The debate ended up being over an hour long and has therefore been split up into two parts. Part one is now online and contains discussions on the following:
– Competing with PC gaming (lack of keyboard and mouse)
– Next Generation a myth?
– £50 expensive for games?
– What do we like about Xbox 360?
– Wireless controllers compared to Controller ‘S’
– Disappointing launch?
– Developers struggling for ideas?
– Xbox Live Arcade, the Xbox 360 treasure trove
– Marketplace usefulness
Length: 44 Minutes
Listen in on the debate by clicking here
Part two will be available to download next week (28th April).