Battlefield Hardline update 1.02 out now on Xbox One, PS4, PC, 360 and PS3
Battlefield Hardline Update 1.02 is now rolling out on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3, EA and Visceral have announced.
The Top 5 fixes detailed by the developer are:
- Punkbuster fixes – We’re addressing some of the heavy CPU usage seen by players
- Nvidia DirectX driver fixes – We’re working with our partners at Nvidia to create new drivers to prevent the most common crash issues
- Extended Conquest time – We’ve extended the length of Conquest matches by increasing the number of tickets on both Large and Small
- Fixed TDM spawns – We’ve adjusted spawn points and the spawn system for better TDM spawning
- Multiple weapon balance tweaks – We’ve addressed some common complaints with the weapon balance, there will be more coming soon
The update also implements the Rent-A-Server program on all console platforms.
A full list of patch notes can be found after the jump.